Quieter, Smaller & Lighter than traditional generators - and now available with Dual Fuel capability!
By integrating digital components used in more advanced inverters "known as Quiet Technology" and utilizing a more efficient mechanical design, Champion were able to cut the generator's noise level and reduce its overall footprint and weight significantly.
With Quiet Technology, Extended Run Time, Economy Mode, and Clean Power, this Digital Hybrid inverter has the advanced power you need.
Champion's reliable 224cc Champion engine produces 3500 running watts, and runs for 14 hours at 25% load with the 11 litre fuel tank or 18 hours on LPG with a 20 litre Gas Bottle. With a 0.6 litre oil capacity (recommended 10W-30) and a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter operates at 64 dBA from 7m (23ft).
Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since our hybrid produces only Clean Power (less than 3% THD). The foldaway easy-grip handle and included wheel kit with never-flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it.
The benefits of LPG:
- The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs (bottled gas is about 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol, the larger the cylinder the cheaper the gas becomes). As fuel becomes more expensive this becomes an even more attractive offer.
- You have greater flexibility with regards to extending the running time, just use a bigger cylinder if you need a longer running time; you are no longer limited by the internal fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions allows for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or on those sites that do not allow petrol for fire risk precautions.
- There are also no petrol storage problems, eg. Smells.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillage, as the fuel is not “loose”/fluid, also there is less chance of the fuel source being stolen.
- Lower maintenance costs due to the cleaner running; petrol decays over time and can block the carburettor or hinder its operation.
- LPG does not have this problem as the LPG is sealed there is no chance of degradation. This leads to extended life of the spark plug and generator components.
- A lot easier to refuel just connect up a new bottle. With more and more councils and campsites banning the use of petrol and diesel we feel that the demand of LPG Generators will only increase in the future.
|Starting Watts||4500 Petrol / 4500 LPG|
|Max Watts||3600 Petrol / 3600 LPG|
|Rated Watts||3500 Petrol / 3150 LPG|
|AC Load||1 x 240v 13 Amp
1 x 240v 16 Amp
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||11 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.6 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||64 dBA|
|Dimensions L*W*H (Fully Assembled)||59.8 x 60.1 x 55 cm|
|Weight||39.7kg (88 lbs)|
|Operation at 25% (Eco Mode)||14.5 / 18 (LPG) hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|