Aspen 2 is alkylate petrol premixed at 50:1 with a premium quality biodegradable 2-stroke oil. Suitable for chainsaws, clearing saws, hedge trimmers, power cutters and other two-stroke engines
Aspen 4 is alkylate petrol without oil – suitable for lawnmowers, rotary cultivators, snow blowers, boats and other 4-stroke engines. Ordinary petrol contains ethanol which attracts moisture and can cause engine failures. Aspen Alkylate Petrol contains no ethanol, making it ideal for use in marine environments.
Aspen 2-stroke Full Range Technology and Aspen 4-stroke alkylate petrol are the cleanest forms of petrol that are available on the market today for Consumer and Professional use.
- Your garden machinery always starts
- Aspen fuel is stable for 3-5 years
- Virtually odourless
- Less maintenance and a longer service life
- Optimally protect your health and the environment
- Available in a conveniently sized container
- Premixed 2-stroke eliminates the need to mix yourself
- Easy to select the correct fuel using the coloured cans and coloured reminder stickers on your machinE
- No expensive repair bills caused by stale fuel
- Lasts for years without deterioration
- Aspen does not contain ethanol